jueves, 22 de mayo de 2014

Park Guell


Here´s one of the outfits that I wore on my trip to Barcelona earlier this month. The weather was very warm so I dusted off my favorite shorts, which color is one of the big trends for the summer, and threw on a black and white sweater. The thing I love from this outfit is the edgy vibe that the leather jacket gives to the look and; because I was walking all the time, I put my white converse on (the best investment of my life, apart from the Zara studded heels, because they go with almost everything and gives a sporty chic vibe to the outfits).

Este es uno de los conjuntos que llevé cuando fui a Barcelona a principios de mes. Al fin pude quitarles el polvo a mis pantalones cortos favoritos, de uno de los colores que son tendencia este verano, y conjuntarlos con un suéter blanco y negro. Lo que me gusta de este outfit es el toque cool que le da la chaqueta de piel y; debido a que me pasaba los días sin parar de andar, me puse unas converse blancas (en mi opinión es mi mejor inversión hasta ahora, aparte de los tacones de tachuelas de Zara, porque conjuntan con casi todo y le dan un look sport chic a los conjuntos).










Shorts, Sweater: Zara/ Jacket: French connectionBag: Asos/ Shoes: Converse/ Ring: Aristocrazy

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario