martes, 8 de abril de 2014

Ruffles and blue


I´ve always been in love with klein blue and I think it flatters everybody, even more if you style it with a black form fitting skirt with ruffles on the bottom, which have been a trend this past winter, and a cut out T-shirt. I also have to say that the way I prefer to see this color is in a man because, without trying too hard, it gives its outfit a more chic vibe.
The thing I love the most about this outfit is the combination of the bright blue and the emerald green of the necklace. We saw this combination all over the spring/summer 2014 runway and I think it beats red with gold. Don´t be afraid to mix it up with more soft tones of those to colors to achieve for a more summery look.
Siempre me ha encantado el azul klein y creo que es un color que le queda bien a cualquier tono de piel y, más bonito llega a ser, cuando lo conjuntas con una falda ajustada con volantes en la parte de abajo, aquellas que fueron tendencia este invierno, y una camiseta cortada por el ombligo. También he de decir que donde más me gusta ver este color en el outfit de un chico, sin intentarlo demasiado, que le da un aire mucho más chic incluso con unos vaqueros.

Lo que más me gusta de este conjunto es la combinación de este azul tan vivo con el verde esmeralda del collar. Vimos esta combinación de colores en muchas pasarelas de primavera/verano 2014 y creo que es incluso mejor que la rojo con dorado. Para un look más veraniego podéis utilizar los mismos colores con un tono más claro. 








Skirt and T-shirt: Zara/ Booties: Pedro Miralles/ Jacket: Stradivarius/ Necklace: A little shop in my city/ Bag: La caja de Pandora

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario