miércoles, 26 de marzo de 2014

Little Red Riding Hood


Who doesn´t love a cape? And even better, who doesn´t love a red cape? Since the first time I saw this cape I fell instantly in love with it. It can take me from day to night if I want a fancier look for the day or a sweeter look for the night with a cocktail dress. 
They key to wear this kind of coat with such a bright color is to keep it simple underneath, just a pair of military green pants, a shirt and a light color bag.
Also I wanted to tell you that I will be very happy to solve any doubts or answers that you have in terms of pulling of a certain outfit and, of course if you want me to write about anything concrete just tell me. Keep smiling!

¿A quién no le gustan las capas? O incluso mejor, ¿a quién no le gustan las capas rojas? Desde el primer momento en el que vi esta capa me enamoré de ella. Puede llevarte desde un look más arreglado de mañana, a un look más dulce para la noche con un vestido de cocktail.
La clave para llevar este tipo de capa con un color tan vivo es llevar debajo un look sencillo; basta con un par de pantalones verde militar, una camisa y un bolso de un color suave.
También quería deciros que estaré encantada de resolver las dudas o preguntas que tengáis sobre algún outfit y, por supuesto, si queréis que escriba sobre algo en particular no tenéis más que decirlo.








Cape and T-shirt: Zara/ Pants: Stradivarius/ Bag: Parfois/ Flats: Pretty Ballerinas

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario